HOW TO BUY
This product provides essential homocysteine nutrients and herbalomic ingredients for homocysteine-thiolactone, a toxin that attacks many types of proteins, especially in the blood and brain.
The key benefits of this formula:
- efficiently deplete plasma homocysteine levels
- reduce the dangerous metabolic chemicals of heightened homocysteine and homocysteine thiolactone
- increase the required nutrition to decrease oxidative stress, hydrogen peroxide, and organophosphate pesticides and glyphosate
- increase the PON1 enzyme in the liver and kidneys, which in turn detoxifies homocysteine thiolactone and protects the body from LDL cholesterol oxidation
- antioxidants that protect the heart, cardiovascular system, and the brain from the dangerous metabolic chemicals of elevated homocysteine
- provide key micronutrients required to convert homocysteine to glutathione
- provide 3 forms of vitamin B12, essential for homocysteine metabolic pathways
What is homocysteine and why is it important to be aware of?
Homocysteine is a naturally occurring amino acid produced as part of the body’s methylation process and as a result of breaking down proteins.
Elevated homocysteine levels in the plasma, also known as hyperhomocysteinemia, can negatively impact the heart, cardiovascular functions, and the brain. Elevated levels are dangerous metabolic chemicals that bind with tissues and cause oxidative stress. Furthermore, elevated homocysteine levels are commonly linked to a deficiency in both vitamin B12 and folate.
Heightened homocysteine levels can have a dramatic impact on our health, affecting systems like methylation, hormones, stress and anxiety, immune function and cardiovascular performance.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.