HOW TO BUY
You know that pathogens like to hide deep in your tissues. They hide from your immune system and throw a wrench into your detox pathways.
IS-BORR is a new way to address both of these issues. The herbs in this liquid formula work synergistically to boost your immune system function. They also work together to kickstart detoxification that may have stalled because of infection. Their anti-viral and anti-parasitic properties act in concert to reduce inflammation and lower parasitic load.
This team of 21 herbs provides potent antioxidants to neutralize free radicals, giving your body the environment it needs to restore optimal health:
- Artemisia Annua: potent antioxidant
- Astragalus Root: promotes detox
- Black/Green Walnut Hulls: inhibits pathogens
- Buckthorn Bark: encourages detox and helps break up biofilm
- Boneset: anti-parasitic and lowers inflammation
- Cat’s Claw: promotes immune health and protects DNA
- Cranesbill Root: powerful antioxidant and pathogen fighter
- Devil’s Claw Root: lowers pain and encourages gut health
- Essiac Blend: Boost immune function and protects DNA
- Eleuthero Root:promotes energy and reduces stress
- Hawthorn Berry/Leaf: lowers inflammation and promotes gut health
- Horsetail Plant: decreases inflammation and helps with detox
- Japanese Knotweed: powerful antioxidant and immune booster
- Milk Thistle Seed: supports liver function and fights free radicals
- Nettle Leaf: lowers inflammation and helps with joint issues
- Pau D’Arco: reduces pain, swelling, and inflammation
- Teasel Root: inhibits Lyme and lowers pain
- Wormwood: helps the gut and is an antioxidant
- White Willow Bark: reduces pain and oxidative stress
- Yellow Dock Root: improves liver function and detox
- Turmeric: potent antioxidant and antimicrobial
Because IS-BORR is a liquid, it is easy to take and you can work your way up in dose as you feel the need to.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.