Is it strange to be craving lemonade in the middle of winter? Not when you’re almost 20 weeks pregnant!!!! And this pregnancy has been……… a whirlwind. With Elsie I felt more in control of my emotions AND my food cravings. Not so much this time around. With either. So last night as I was starring at my Costco-sized bag of lemons going bad, creativity struck. And my 3 ingredient lemonade was born! It’s not only the perfect balance between tart and sweet, it’s also a healthy alternative to what you’d find in your local grocery store. No added ingredients. No citric acid. And no refined sugar. Just the good stuff.
- Prep Time
- (0 /5)
- 0 ratings
- 1 cup of fresh lemon juice
- 3 cups water
- 1/3 cup of maple syrup
- I used a big blender for this recipe but you could also use a pitcher. Whatever you've got.
- First cut the lemons into wedges then squeeze them into a sieve resting on top of the blender (or pitcher) to catch any seeds.
- Add in the water and maple syrup.
- Blend on high for 10 seconds or so and serve over ice.
- Ready in : 15 Minutes
- Course : Sweet Treats
- Recipe Type :