I feel like I’m cheating when I make this meal. Because I use Trader Joe’s frozen Mexican cauliflower rice and then Blake grills the chicken. I add fresh basil at the very end but besides that, this meal is four ingredients. PEOPLE. FOUR INGREDIENTS. Cauliflower rice, chicken, basil, and butter. And if you haven’t tried this cauliflower rice yet, run and I mean run to your nearest Trader Joe’s. It is an essential grocery item for me. One of my best finds and only $2.99 for a bag. Also if you don’t want to do chicken, use shrimp or steak instead. Even fried eggs – yum! Any protein will work. And any fresh herb will work too. I add basil at the end because it’s green, fragrant, and looks nice. I can’t help myself. But once again, any fresh herb will work. You do you and then let the cauliflower rice do its own thaaang.
Mexican Cauliflower Rice And Chicken
- Cook Time
- (0 /5)
- 0 ratings
- 1 bag of Mexican cauliflower rice (from Trader Joe's)
- 1lb of chicken breasts grilled and roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup of fresh basil
- 2-3 tablespoons of butter
- 1-2 tablespoons sriracha (optional)
- In a pan over medium-low heat, sauté the cauliflower rice in butter until soft and the excess liquid has evaporated. About 5-10 minutes.
- Then add in the chicken and fresh basil. Stir to combine.
- Serve with a drizzle of sriracha on top (optional).
- Servings : 4
- Ready in : 15 Minutes
- Recipe Type :