With the weather warming up in Minnesota (spring is finally here!!!!), lemonade has been on my mind. Who am I joking? Lemonade is always on my mind. It is seriously one of my favorite drinks and it is so easy to make at home. My original lemonade recipe can be found here. And all you have to do to make this version is puree some strawberries, add it to the lemonade, stir, and serve. What could be better? I’ll answer. Nothing. Absolutely nothing.
- Prep Time
- (0 /5)
- 0 ratings
- 1 cup of fresh lemon juice
- 3 cups water
- 1/3 maple syrup
- 2 cups strawberries
- Rinse and cut the tops off of the strawberries then add them into a blender with a small amount of water in the bottom (start with a 1/4 cup and add more if necessary). Blend on high until pureed.
- Pour the strawberry puree into a small dish and set aside.
- Then cut the lemons into wedges and squeeze them into a sieve resting on top of a pitcher to catch any seeds.
- Add in the water, maple syrup, and strawberry puree.
- Mix together then serve.