The weather in Minnesota has been warming up!!!! It was almost 50 degrees today and, I kid you not, people were outside in sandals. It feels so good. I can’t blame them. Actually I was one of them. 🙂 To celebrate this feeling of spring in the air, I made a big batch of Tazo passion fruit iced tea. This is one of my favorite drinks to get from Starbucks but when I order it, I ask for it unsweetened (or else it comes all sugared up). Then I add in maple syrup and fresh lemon juice when I’m back home. So now instead of ordering this drink from Starbucks and paying $5 for it, you can buy the same iced tea from Amazon and make it whenever you want. Cheap, beautiful, and hydrating. Yes, yes, and yes.
Tazo Passion Fruit Iced Tea (Starbucks Copycat)
- Prep Time
- (0 /5)
- 0 ratings
- 8 cups filtered water
- 1 tea bag
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- Bring 4 cups of water to a boil.
- Pour over the tea bag in a large pitcher and wait 5-10 minutes for it to steep.
- Then add in 4 more cups of cold water and stir in maple syrup and lemon juice.
- Serve over a glass of ice and enjoy.