If you know me, you know I know bacon. I mean I grew up with my mom’s side of the family serving bacon and Mountain Dew at all of our holiday events. Even at my grandpa’s funeral, I gave a speech and mentioned his love of bacon. It’s basically a part of my DNA. So when I tell you to bake your bacon instead of fry it on the stovetop, trust me. Bake your bacon.
The Best Way To Make Bacon
- Cook Time
- (0 /5)
- 0 ratings
- 1 package of bacon (I like the brands Applegate or Trader Joe's)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a baking pan (I use a half sheet) with aluminum foil and spread the bacon strips out flat.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes depending on preferred crispiness level.
- When done, immediately take the pan out of oven and place the strips of bacon on a stack of paper towels to cool.
- Course : Breakfast & Brunch
- Recipe Type :