People talk about “the green smoothie” like it’s going out of style. And everyone has their own version of one. Mine is packed with spinach, frozen strawberries, and frozen mango. Which simultaneously means it’s also packed with vitamin K, vitamin A, vitamin B2, folate, magnesium, and iron. It’s easy, nutritious, and gets the job done. Have one for breakfast or for an afternoon pick-me-up. Either way you can’t go wrong.
The Infamous Green Smoothie
- Prep Time
- (0 /5)
- 0 ratings
- 1 ripe banana
- 2 cups frozen strawberries
- 1 cup frozen mango
- Half a can of coconut cream
- 2 tablespoons raw honey
- 2-3 cups fresh spinach (I fill to the top of the blender)
- Combine all of the ingredients into a blender ending with the spinach (so you can cram as much in there as possible).
- Then fill the blender up with water until it's 3/4 way full. The spinach should be partially submerged.
- Blend on high until smooth.
- Tip: sometimes I do a double blend to ensure the spinach leaves have completely broken down.